At Rufino we take privacy very seriously.
We may collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
This is our Privacy Statement.
The Rufino International Privacy Statement complies with the Privacy Act 1988 completely.
In most cases we will collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- When you access and use our website or WiFi services;
- When communicating with our staff, team members or distributors;
- When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- When you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
- We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties: retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
We may collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions or the Purpose is:
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud prevention and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Rufino International and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you;
- To consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
- If you are applying for a job with us, to assess your suitability for a role with Rufino International
If you would like to update the information that we have about you. You can do so by emailing us on email@example.com
Emails (eDMs) Marketing
Every now and then we may send you an email. These email are always in accordance with the provisions of Spam Act 2003.
You are able to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open the email sent by Rufino / Rufino Store / Rufino International and click “unsubscribe”
How we receive and collect information.
We always ensure that any information collected is safely and securely stored.
The following measures are taken so that we can do our best to keep your information safe and secure:
Updating our security technology used currently its 128 bit SSL
Restricting access to personal information and the amount that is stored
Destroying Secure data securely
In some cases your personal information may be disclosed to the following parties:
Our staff, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include ISPs, IT Contractors, logistics and couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers;
Our advisors which may include lawyers, accountants, book keepers
suppliers and other third parties with whom we have contractual relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a recruitment third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
if required by law or courts, to any person or party authorised by such laws.
When you land on rufinostore.com, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
The type of information may be; Your computer's IP address, Browser type, Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site, The pages on our website that you visit and for how long. We will also store information searched, pages clicked and links that you clicked. We store and analyse this data to improve our processes and your experience with rufinostore.com
If you believe that there has been a privacy breach by us or any of our staff please email us on email@example.com
We reserve the right to modify and change our Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website under the privacy link.